The Washington Court House City School District is seeking a qualified and motivated individual to serve as Secretary to the Treasurer/Accounts Receivable. The responsibilities of this position are to serve as confidential secretary to the Treasurer and provide administrative services that support the effective management of fiscal operations. This is a full-time, 260 day position and will report to the Treasurer of the District.
• High School diploma. An acceptable score on a pre-employment test may be required.
• Post-secondary business school training or equivalent secretarial work experience is desirable.
• Meets all prerequisite qualifications to be bonded.
• Multitasking ability and strong diplomacy skills. Congenial telephone etiquette.
• Knowledgeable in the use of office equipment/software applications that support job functions.
• Proficient in office protocol, data entry, spelling, proofreading, and the correct use of grammar.
• Bookkeeping skills and the ability to consistently compute mathematical data accurately.
• Gives careful attention to details and effective customer-service.
• A record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
• Complies with drug-free work place rules and board policies.
Additional Desired Skills/Attributes:
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office(Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
• Excellent communication skills which exhibit comfort and confidence.
• Embodies high ethical standards/integrity.
A full job description can be found at www.wchcs.org.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a letter of interest and resume to
Becky Mullins, Treasurer/CFO, Washington Court House City School District, 306 Highland
Avenue,Washington Court House, OH 43160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: April 28, 2017